Statement of Faith Agreement
Before assuming position as a member of the Board of Directors of Good News Mission
Society, and once a year thereafter, every Board member is required to affirm their
agreement with the Doctrinal Statement in Article XI of the Bylaws of Good News Mission
Society, Inc., by signing a copy of the following agreement:
- I have read and I am in hearty agreement with the Doctrinal Statement in Article XI
of the Bylaws of Good News Mission Society, Inc.
(Follow this link to download a copy of the GNMS Bylaws.)
- I confess Christ Jesus to be my Savior and Lord, and it is through personal faith in Jesus alone that I have received and do now possess eternal life.
- With God as my helper, I will conduct my life in accordance with the doctrines and principals of the Holy Bible.
- If at any time during my tenure as a member of the Board of Directors I cannot agree with the doctrines contained in Article XI of the Bylaws of Good News Mission Society, I will immediately inform the Board of Directors.
Conflict of Interest Notice & Agreement
Each member of the Board of Directors, principal officer, and member of a committee with board delegated powers shall annually sign a statement which affirms that such person:
- Has received a copy of the Conflict of Interest Policy.
(Follow this link to download a copy of the GNMS Bylaws)
- Has read and understands the policy.
- Has agreed to comply with the policy.
- Understands the Corporation is charitable organization and that in order to maintain its federal tax exemption it must engage primarily in activities which accomplish one or more of its tax-exempt purposes.